1 – Admin Module
This is where you set up your LMK HR System according to your company’s standards and set parameters as to who can use your HR System and who may not use your HR System according to certain permissions.
The Admin Module makes use of:
- User Accounts – created automatically when adding a new Employee
- User Section – to allocate User rights and user permissions for whom you allow to access and use your LMK System.
- User View Types – Set which Employees a User can view. By default a User can only view their own details.
- Company Info – Used to capture your company information.
- Job Title – The User can add the Company’s job titles to be used later.
- Qualifications – The User can add Motor Vehicle Licenses / Memberships / Educational Levels and Skills to be used later.