Screen Shots of the LMK Max
LMK Max is an extendable version of the LMK Plus and is used by Organisations operating in a single country or abroad who have grown out of the LMK Plus, or for organisations that need a comprehensive Human Resource platform.
1) Admin – This is where you set up the LMK HR System according to your company’s standards and set parameters as to who can use the LMK HR System and who may not use the LMK HR System according to certain permissions.
2) Employee – This is where you manage each employee’s Personal Details, Employee Movement within your organisation, Employee Training, Employee Qualifications, Employee Memberships, Who the Employee Reports to, Employee’s Job Details, Employee Disciplinary Record track keeping and custom reports. Furthermore the LMK HR System allows you to upload pdf documents (i.e. Signed employment contract, signed written warnings, employee detail confirmation, etc.) to be stored on the employee’s profile.
3) Disciplinary Tracking – This module allows you to track and maintain all disciplinary action and CCMA matters in chronological order without fear of losing signed disciplinary documents.
4) Leave – This module allows you to configure your company’s different types of leave and entitle this leave to your staff. Your staff may request and apply online for their own leave and management may assign leave to employees who have requested for leave online or by means of a leave application form which was handed to their line manager. Management may assign or decline employee leave for those who have applied. Furthermore the LMK HR System allows you to upload all approved written leave application forms which will be stored on the employee’s profile.
5) ESS – Short for Employee Self Service. This module allows employees to update their personal details online as to keep it up to date as well as to apply for their leave entitlements online.
6) E-mail Reminders – The LMK HR System generates automated email templates which provides feedback and informs management of certain events, such as;
when accrued leave has not yet been taken by a specific employee LMK System will notify management one day prior of the return of an employee back from leave
35 days before an employee’s fixed-term employment contract is about to expire
60 days before an employee’s drivers licence is about to expire
90 days before an employee’s passport is about to expire