Screen Shots of the LMK Max
LMK Max is an extendable version of the LMK Plus and is used by Organisations operating in a single country or abroad who have grown out of the LMK Plus, or for organisations that need a comprehensive Human Resource platform.
1) Admin – This is where you set up the LMK HR System according to your company’s standards and set parameters as to who can use the LMK HR System and who may not use the LMK HR System according to certain permissions.
2) Employee – This is where you manage each employee’s Personal Details, Employee Movement within your organisation, Employee Training, Employee Qualifications, Employee Memberships, Who the Employee Reports to, Employee’s Job Details, Employee Disciplinary Record track keeping and custom reports. Furthermore the LMK HR System allows you to upload pdf documents (i.e. Signed employment contract, signed written warnings, employee detail confirmation, etc.) to be stored on the employee’s profile.
3) Disciplinary Tracking – This module allows you to track and maintain all disciplinary action and CCMA matters in chronological order without fear of losing signed disciplinary documents.
4) Leave – This module allows you to configure your company’s different types of leave and entitle this leave to your staff. Your staff may request and apply online for their own leave and management may assign leave to employees who have requested for leave online or by means of a leave application form which was handed to their line manager. Management may assign or decline employee leave for those who have applied. Furthermore the LMK HR System allows you to upload all approved written leave application forms which will be stored on the employee’s profile.
5) ESS – Short for Employee Self Service. This module allows employees to update their personal details online as to keep it up to date as well as to apply for their leave entitlements online.
6) E-mail Reminders – The LMK HR System generates automated email templates which provides feedback and informs management of certain events, such as;
when accrued leave has not yet been taken by a specific employee LMK System will notify management one day prior of the return of an employee back from leave
35 days before an employee’s fixed-term employment contract is about to expire
60 days before an employee’s drivers licence is about to expire
90 days before an employee’s passport is about to expire
This much needed feedback allows managers to manage their human resources more effectively.
7) Reports – You can easily extract reports into a csv file
8) Time in Attendance – Allows your staff to clock in and out online. Reporting features such as Employee Attendance and Attendance Summary. This module also allows you to import your attendance data into a csv file for printing purposes.
9) Performance – This module keeps track of and allows you to conduct performance reviews on your staff. You can capture all the key performance indicators (KPI’s) for a specific review and then add and save a review or several reviews and then view them at a later stage. This module also lets you schedule evaluations for a future date in order for you to manage your review process more effectively throughout the year. Employees who have access to the LMK HR System can also view their performance evaluations under the “My Evaluations” tab.
10) Documents – This module contains the following sub-headings, Workplace Discipline – This is where the company rules, types of warnings, Written Warning templates, types of suspensions, disciplinary hearings, poor work performance and industrial action (strikes) information is stored on the LMK HR System to assist the HR professional.
11) My Docs – The “My Docs” module is used specifically for the Organisation’s HR Documents in that you can upload all the Company’s Employment Contract Templates, the Company’s Policies & Procedures as well as any document related to the HR function within the Organisation. Now the Organisation has one central point where any and all HR Documents can be saved and accessed.
- Annual fee of R1000 p/year
- No contrat
- Cancel at anytime
- No cancellation fee